On this page, I’m listing the open-source projects I’ve coded on my spare time. Contributions and issues are welcome for every project. Check the respective repositories for more information and contribution guidelines. 🙏🏽
👨🏻💻 Own Projects
These projects I’ve been hacking on my spare time for my account(s).
- nikoheikkila.fi – the blog you’re reading at the moment built with Gatsby.
- cv – My professional resume page forked from a template also made with Gatsby.
- go-link-health – a CLI tool built with Golang for scraping the webpage for any dead links.
- setup – an omnipotent Bash script for setting up a new development box.
- py-weather – a small Python CLI tool for weather monitoring. Because developers won’t look out of the window for checking the weather.
- git-flight-rules – a typeset PDF book for surviving version control with Git, original material written by Kate Hudson and contributors.
🤝 Regular Contributions
Projects I don’t own directly but have been contributing to with success.
- paytrail/documentation – Hugo static site serving the documentation for the most comprehensive Finnish payment gateway service for medium and large businesses.
- paytrail/e2-module – E2 client library implemented in PHP 7 for Paytrail e-commerce merchants.
- thepracticaldev/dev.to – the codebase for DEV.to site where developers gather to share their experience in the form of posts, podcasts, and videos.
Projects owned by me or someone else whose unfortunate destiny has been a premature burial in the graveyard of open-source.
- pwnedapi – a small Python 3 library for accessing the Have I Been Pwned database for vulnerable passwords. Archived due to maintenance costs.